In November 2016, a CARF Three-Year Accreditation was awarded to Turtle Creek Recovery Center (“TCRC”) for the following programs:
CARF Accreditation demonstrates Turtle Creek Recovery's quality, accountability, and commitment to the satisfaction of the persons served.
Additionally, CARF Accreditation is a public seal of trust and commitment to quality based on internationally accepted standards. Achieving this accreditation demonstrates TCRC's commitment to exceptional, personalized care. An organization receiving the highest level of CARF Accreditation has undergone a detailed peer review process and has demonstrated to a team of surveyors, during an on-site visit, its commitment to providing programs and services of the highest quality.
Accreditation demonstrates that TCRC is committed to enhancing its performance, managing its risk, and distinguishing its service delivery.
CARF International is an independent, nonprofit accreditor of health and human services providers in the areas of Aging Services, Behavioral Health, Child and Youth Services, Durable Medical Equipment, Employment and Community Services, Medical Rehabilitation, Opioid Treatment Programs, and Vision Rehabilitation Services.
· National recognition, including recognition by insurance companies as well as other third parties
· May be a condition of reimbursement for certain insurers or other payers
· Competitive advantage
· Improves risk management and risk reduction
· May fulfill state regulatory requirements
· Provides a framework for creating organizational structure & management
· Provides opportunities for ongoing education and training
· Can provide deeming status for Medicare